|Yet another year with Covid-19 has left the Scandinavian Chapter without our usual sources of income. No meetings and no fairs equals zero income for us.|
So if you are a Phan of the Phantom and like the service we provide to you and fellow Phans, through this PhantomWiki we therefore, ask you to donate to the cost of running it.
The Drug Terrorists
|The Drug Terrorists|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 7/1993|
|# of pgs:||28|
|Original colorist:||Times Graphics Singapore|
"The Drug Terrorists" is a 1993 Team Fantomen story, written by Sverre Årnes, with art by Heiner Bade.
After meeting him in Morristown, The Phantom pulls some strings to have drug addict Sam Chak sentenced to a stay at a labour camp in the jungle instead of a prison sentence. When The Phantom is occupied elsewhere, a group of criminals take over the camp and make members of the Matambe tribe do all the heavy chores.
- The 21st Phantom
- The 19th Phantom (in flashback)
- Lamanda Luaga (mentioned only)
- Sam Chak
- Ian Londrum
- Bill Bravely
- Mambele, chief of Matambe
- Samuel Chak (in flashback)
- The Deep Woods
- Bravely B collective
- Good Mark necklace
- The statue of the Golden Ox
- Holy sceptre of the Matembe
- There are times when the Phantom leaves the jungle and walks the streets of the town like an ordinary man.
- When the Phantom moves, lightning stands still.
- Talking drums
- "The Keeper of the Peace" by Lee Falk and Sy Barry
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Narkoterroristerne", Fantomet #358 (1994)
- "Huumeterroristit", Mustanaamio 11/1993
- "Narkoterroristene", Fantomet 11/1993
- "Narkoterroristene", Fantomets Krønike 2/2000
- "Knarkterroristerna", Fantomen 7/1993