|Yet another year with Covid-19 has left the Scandinavian Chapter without our usual sources of income. No meetings and no fairs equals zero income for us.|
So if you are a Phan of the Phantom and like the service we provide to you and fellow Phans, through this PhantomWiki we therefore, ask you to donate to the cost of running it.
The Wizard's House
|The Wizard's House|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 7/2002|
|# of pgs:||31|
"The Wizard's House" is a 2002 Team Fantomen story written by Terrence Longstreet, with art by Dick Giordano.
On his way home from Chicago, the 18th Phantom arrive in New Orleans in 1892. It is impossible to leave by ship due to a quarantine. A rich landowner, Jean Lefier, is trying to force the inhabitants of a large manor house outside New Orleans to leave since it is rumoured that the witch doctor Macumbe hid his treasure there before his death. The Phantom becomes a guest at the manor house to William Durand and his daughter Georgette.
- Georgette Durand
- William Durand
- Jean Lefier
- Jacques Mucumbe
- New Orleans
- "The Coffin" by Falco Pellerin and Heiner Bade
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "The Wizard's House", The Phantom #1320 (2002)
- "Poppamiehen talo", Mustanaamio 7/2002
- "Heksemesterens hus", Fantomet 7/2002
- "Heksemesterens hus", Krønikebok #18 (2004)
- "Häxmästarens hus", Fantomen 7/2002
- "Häxmästarens hus", Fantomen Krönika 2/2005