|Yet another year with Covid-19 has left the Scandinavian Chapter without our usual sources of income. No meetings and no fairs equals zero income for us.|
So if you are a Phan of the Phantom and like the service we provide to you and fellow Phans, through this PhantomWiki we therefore, ask you to donate to the cost of running it.
The Murder Rap
|The Murder Rap|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 2/1995|
|# of pgs:||34|
|Original colorist:||Times Graphics Singapore|
"The Murder Rap" is a 1995 Team Fantomen story, written by Lennart Moberg, with art by Heiner Bade.
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- The 20th Phantom
- The 21st Phantom
- Kenneth Soames (mentioned)
- Henry Miller
- Nellie Miller
- Mark Miller
- Jenny Miller
- Bud Carrigan
- Long Island
- New York
- When the Phantom moves, lightning stands still.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "The Murder Rap", The Phantom #1104 (1995)
- "Syytettynä murhasta", Mustanaamio 2/1995
- "Anklaget for mord", Fantomet 8/1995
- "Anklagad för mord!", Fantomen 2/1995
- "Anklagad för mord", Fantomen Krönika 5/2001 (part only)