|Yet another year with Covid-19 has left the Scandinavian Chapter without our usual sources of income. No meetings and no fairs equals zero income for us.|
So if you are a Phan of the Phantom and like the service we provide to you and fellow Phans, through this PhantomWiki we therefore, ask you to donate to the cost of running it.
The Yellow Death
|The Yellow Death|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 7/1989|
|# of pgs:||35|
"The Yellow Death" is a 1989 Team Fantomen story, written by Scott Goodall, with art by Jean-Yves Mitton.
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- Hercules aircraft
- When the Phantom moves lightning stands still.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "The Yellow Death", The Phantom #965A (1990)
- "The Yellow Death", The Phantom #1573 (2010)
- "Keltainen kuolema", Mustanaamio 19/1989
- "La Mort Jaune", The Phantom #1 (2011)
- "La Mort Jaune", Le Fantôme de Jean-Yves Mitton (2022)
- "Den gule død", Fantomet 20/1989
- "Den gule død", Fantomets Krønike 4/2007
- "Den gula döden", Fantomen 7/1989
- "Den gula döden", De bästa äventyren #3 (2004)
- "Den gula döden", Fantomen Krönika 3/2010