|Yet another year with Covid-19 has left the Scandinavian Chapter without our usual sources of income. No meetings and no fairs equals zero income for us.|
So if you are a Phan of the Phantom and like the service we provide to you and fellow Phans, through this PhantomWiki we therefore, ask you to donate to the cost of running it.
The Destroyed Rain Forest
|The Destroyed Rain Forest|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 2/1982|
|# of pgs:||34|
"The Destroyed Rain Forest" is a 1982 Team Fantomen story, written by Norman Worker, with art by Heiner Bade.
A natural disaster is just waiting to happen when a logging company is cutting down the trees on a mountain slope in the jungle.
- The 21st Phantom
- Miss Tagama
- Colonel Worubu
- Lamanda Luaga (mentioned only)
- Piet Krugger
- Mr Kane Livesey
- Professor Abel Livesey
- Tug Wilson
- David Livesey (in flashbacks only)
- Talking drums
- Never point a gun at the Phantom.
- The Phantom is rough with roughnecks.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Den ødelagte regnskov", Fantomet #215 (1983)
- "Sademetsän uhka", Mustanaamio 11/1982
- "Den ødelagte regnskogen", Fantomet 11/1982
- "Den ødelagte regnskogen", Fantomet Gullalderen #16 (2014)
- "Den ödelagda regnskogen", Fantomen 2/1982