The Crossed Swords
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Crossed Swords|
|Produced for:||L'Uomo Mascherato|
|# of pgs:||32|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- Luisa de Navarre, niece of Henry IV
- Guran (was the chief in the 4th Phantom's days)
Behind the scenes
- According to this story, the Good Mark Ring was already used by the 4th Phantom, although it is usually considered that it was first used by the 6th Phantom.
- The character Luisa de Navarre appears soon after Natala of Navarre first appeared in "The Founding of the Jungle Patrol", a story that was published the same year as "The Crossed Swords" in the Italian Phantom comic.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Espadas Cruzadas", Grandes Aventuras do Fantasma (2022)
- "Seul contre tous", Héros de l'aventure #27 (1966)
- "Spade incrociate", L'Uomo Mascherato #136 (1965)
- "Las espadas cruzadas", El Fantasma #10 (1966)