President of Bengali
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bengali (also known as Bangalla) is a democratic republic with an elected president as Chief of State.
According to the newspaper strip
- Lamanda Luaga defeated General Bababu in an election, became the country's first president and has been president ever since.
According to Team Fantomen
- Lamanda Luaga defeated General Bababu in an election and became the country's first president.
- Under the alias Ray Luther, Hoogaan became Vice President and was nearly appointed President when Luaga was presumed dead.
- Aron Matabele was Luaga's Vice President, but was arrested for embezzlement and murder.
- Kigali Lubanga defeated Lamanda Luaga and Moses Nyasa in an election.
- Kigali Lubanga was presumed dead citation needed] and succeeded by Lamanda Luaga[
- Lamanda Luaga resigned after it was revealed that he had held Lubanga imprisoned without trial.
- Vice President Morombe succeeded Lamanda Luaga but was assassinated soon after.
- Sandal Singh defeated Norton Mobele and William Tutu in an election.
- Sandal Singh was revealed to be a criminal and presumed dead.