|Yet another year with Covid-19 has left the Scandinavian Chapter without our usual sources of income. No meetings and no fairs equals zero income for us.|
So if you are a Phan of the Phantom and like the service we provide to you and fellow Phans, through this PhantomWiki we therefore, ask you to donate to the cost of running it.
Fantomet Kronologisk 13
|Fantomet Kronologisk 1-4/1970|
(#13 since the start 2017)
Cover artist: Rolf Gohs
|Country/language:|| Norway /|
|Format:||17 × 26 cm|
|Pages:||162 pgs, b/w|
|Publishing date:||March 13, 2020|
|Publishing company:||Egmont Kids Media Nordic AS|
|Preceded by:||Fantomet Kronologisk #12|
|Followed by:||Fantomet Kronologisk #14|
Fantomet Kronologisk #13 is the thirteenth issue of Norwegian comic book Fantomet Kronologisk, published in 2020. It reprints Phantom stories from Fantomet 1/1970, 2/1970, 3/1970, and 4/1970.
There are two different front covers variants, one with distributor information for regular distribution and one without distributor information for subscribers.
- "Opprør i jungelen" ("Rebellion in the Jungle" & "Weapons of War") by unknown Fratelli Spada creator, Germano Ferri, Domenico Mirabella, and Özcan Eralp
- "Revansj" ("The Goddess Fallen from the Sky" & "Hot Diamonds") by unknown Fratelli Spada creator and Silio Romagnoli
- "Jungelens lov" ("Touch and Go" & "The Year the Phantom Died") by unknown Fratelli Spada creator, Senio Pratesi, Germano Ferri, and Anders Thorell
- "Slaverassia" ("The Raid") by unknown Fratelli Spada creator and Senio Pratesi
- "Narkotikasmuglerne" ("The Big Catch") by unknown Fratelli Spada creator and Senio Pratesi