|Yet another year with Covid-19 has left the Scandinavian Chapter without our usual sources of income. No meetings and no fairs equals zero income for us.|
So if you are a Phan of the Phantom and like the service we provide to you and fellow Phans, through this PhantomWiki we therefore, ask you to donate to the cost of running it.
The Emperor's Treasure
|The Emperor's Treasure|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 12/1981|
|# of pgs:||32|
"The Emperor's Treasure" is a 1981 Team Fantomen story, written by Ulf Granberg, with art by Jaime Vallvé.
While Diana Palmer-Walker is busy with a UNESCO conference in Paris, The Phantom decides to make an unannounced visit to his old history professor, Leon Gerard, who has just found evidence of a large Egyptian treasure hidden on Corsica by emperor Napoleon. But a criminal gang led by Madame Sauvage is also after the treasure.
- The 21st Phantom
- Diana Palmer-Walker (mentioned only)
- Professor Leon Gerard
- Madame Sauvage
- Gaspard, French thug
- Georges, French thug
- Louis, French thug
- Charles de Gaux, doctor
- Quartermaster Gruyère (mentioned only)
- Ajaccio (mentioned only)
- Harrison University (mentioned only)
- Never point a gun at the Phantom.
- When the Phantom moves, lightning stands still.
- The Phantom has the strength of ten tigers.
- The Phantom is rough with roughnecks.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "The Emperor's Treasure", The Phantom #1801 (2018)
- "O Tesouro do Imperador", Fantasma Especial #18 (1987)
- "Napoleons skat", Fantomet #234 (1984)
- "Keisarin aarre", Mustanaamio 21/1981
- "Keisarin aarre", Mustanaamio 26/1989
- "Keiserskatten", Fantomet 21/1981
- "Keiserskatten", Fantomets Krønike 5/1996
- "Keiserskatten", Fantomet Gullalderen #14 (2013)
- "Kejsarskatten", Fantomen 12/1981
- "Kejsarskatten", Fantomen 14/1989
- "Kejsarskatten", Fantomen Krönika 6/2010
- "Der Fluch des goldenen Sarges", Phantom #200 (1982)