|Yet another year with Covid-19 has left the Scandinavian Chapter without our usual sources of income. No meetings and no fairs equals zero income for us.|
So if you are a Phan of the Phantom and like the service we provide to you and fellow Phans, through this PhantomWiki we therefore, ask you to donate to the cost of running it.
Phantom 15 (first pocket series)
Cover artist: Rafael López Espí
|Country/language:|| West Germany /|
|Format:||13 × 18 cm|
|Pages:||164 pgs, color &|
|Preceded by:||Phantom #14|
|Followed by:||Phantom #1|
Phantom #15 was the last issue in the first series of the German comic book Phantom.
- "Die U-Boot-Banditen" ("The Submarine Bandits") by Peter Mennigen and unknown artist
- "Wetterleuchten über Bangalla" ("Sheet Lightnings above Bangalla") by Peter Mennigen and unknown artist
- "Heiße Spur nach Kairo" ("A Hot Lead to Cairo") by Peter Mennigen and unknown artist
- "Verschollen im Großstadt-Dschungel" ("Lost in the Urban Jungle") by Peter Mennigen and unknown artist
- "Die Seeteufel von Sumatra"
- "Geheimagentin Eva Wong" (two stories)