|Yet another year with Covid-19 has left the Scandinavian Chapter without our usual sources of income. No meetings and no fairs equals zero income for us.|
So if you are a Phan of the Phantom and like the service we provide to you and fellow Phans, through this PhantomWiki we therefore, ask you to donate to the cost of running it.
|Produced for:||Fantomen 13/1988|
|# of pgs:||26|
|Writer:||Johan L. Borgnes|
"Golem" is a 1988 Team Fantomen story, written by Johan L. Borgnes, with art by Hans Lindahl.
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- Rabbi Loew
- Count Jacob
- Gershom Weiner
- Bengali National Library
- Hotel Victoria
- Morristown Airport
- The Deep Woods
- Holy Roman Empire
- There are times when the Phantom leaves the jungle and walks the streets of the town like an ordinary man.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Golem", The Phantom #947 (1990)
- "Golem", Fantomet #317 (1990)
- "Golem", Mustanaamio 25/1988
- "Golem", Mustanaamion kronikka 4/1996
- "Golem", Fantomet 23/1988
- "Golem", Fantomets Krønike 3/1997
- "Golem", Krønikebok #2 (2001)
- "Golem", Fantomen 13/1988
- "Golem", Fantomen Krönika 1/1994
- "Golem", Fantomen Krönika Band 2 (2000)