|Yet another year with Covid-19 has left the Scandinavian Chapter without our usual sources of income. No meetings and no fairs equals zero income for us.|
So if you are a Phan of the Phantom and like the service we provide to you and fellow Phans, through this PhantomWiki we therefore, ask you to donate to the cost of running it.
Biblioteka Nostalgija 2 (Makondo)
|Biblioteka Nostalgija #2|
Knjiga druga - 1942-1945.
Cover artist: Sy Barry (from story art) &
Ray Moore (from comic strip)
|Country/language:||Serbia / Serbian|
|Format:||30 × 21 cm|
|Pages:||168 pgs, full color|
|Publishing date:||October 26, 2015|
|Editor:||Milan Vuletić, |
Bojan Bosnić, and
|Publishing company:||Beli Put & Makondo|
|Preceded by:||Biblioteka Nostalgija #1|
|Followed by:||Biblioteka Nostalgija #3|
Biblioteka Nostalgija #2 was the second issue of the Serbian comic magazine Biblioteka Nostalgija, published in 2015.
- "Varalica" ("The Impostor") by Lee Falk and Ray Moore
- "Zamak u oblacima" ("Castle in the Clouds") by Lee Falk, Ray Moore, and Wilson McCoy
- "Ismani ljudožderi" ("The Ismani Cannibals") by Lee Falk and Wilson McCoy
- "Hamid strašni" ("Hamid the Terrible") by Lee Falk and Wilson McCoy
- "Fantomovo detinjstvo" ("The Childhood of the Phantom") by Lee Falk and Wilson McCoy
- "Duh se vratio iz senke - O Rejmondu S. Muru, najnepoznatijem slavnom crtaču (svih vremena)" by Zoran Stefanović