|Yet another year with Covid-19 has left the Scandinavian Chapter without our usual sources of income. No meetings and no fairs equals zero income for us.|
So if you are a Phan of the Phantom and like the service we provide to you and fellow Phans, through this PhantomWiki we therefore, ask you to donate to the cost of running it.
Avventure Americane Terza Serie – L'Uomo Mascherato 16
L'Uomo Mascherato #16
Cover artist: Mario Caria
|Country/language:||Italy / Italian|
|Format:||15 × 21 cm|
|Pages:||68 pgs, color|
|Publishing date:||September 13, 1971|
|Publishing company:||Fratelli Spada|
|Preceded by:||L'Uomo Mascherato|
|Followed by:||L'Uomo Mascherato|
L'Uomo Mascherato #16 was a regular issue in the third series of the Italian comic book L'Uomo Mascherato, published in 1971.
- "Il prezzo del riscatto" ("The Secret of the Golden Ransom") by Pat Fortunato, José Delbo, and Sal Trapani
- "La leggenda vivente" ("The Living Legend") by Gary Poole and unknown artist
- "La vendetta del grande orologio" by ?
- "Il segreto della sirena" by ?
- "Il tesoro delle Antille" by Santo D'Amico