The Child Farm
|The Child Farm|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 10/1983|
|# of pgs:||32|
When Kit, the future 16th Phantom, is 14 years old he is studying in England but decides to run away from school. With his friend Magnus he takes the train to Exeter. The magistrate court there sends them to an orphanage to study and Kit and his friend discover that the orphanage's principal and a teacher are stealing money. Meanwhile his father, the 15th Phantom has received a letter from Kit's school that he has run away and travels to Exeter to search for him.
- Magnus Volk
- Rector Crowe
- Mr Dow, teacher
- Mrs Ogilby
- James, student
- Tim, student
- Blacky the horse
- When the Phantom asks, you answer.
Behind the scenes
According to Fantomen Krönika 4/1998 the story takes place in 1845.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Ondskabens skole", Fantomet #236 (1984)
- "Lapsifarmi", Mustanaamio 19/1983
- "Barnefarmen", Fantomet 19/1983
- "Barnefarmen", Fantomets Krønike 4/1991
- "Barnefarmen", Krønikebok #15 (2004)
- "Barnefarmen", Fantomet Gullalderen #23 (2016)