The Treasure in the Skull Cave
|The Treasure in the Skull Cave|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 8/1963|
|# of pgs:||24|
|Producer:|| Åhlén & Åkerlunds|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
Behind the Scenes
- No official credits were given when this story was first published, but the text W1 on the first page indicates that it is the first story drawn by Bertil Wilhelmsson. This practice of indicating the creators by initials and a serial number on the first page is still used on some comic strips produced in Sweden, but was abandoned rather quickly for "The Phantom".
- The story was most likely written by former Fantomen editor Ebbe Zetterstad or Wilhelmsson himself.
- The second version of this story has a new splash panel.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Redselens hav", Fantomet 7/1972
- "Redselens hav", Krønikebok #31 (2006)
- "Skatten i hodeskallegrotten", Fantomet 5-6/2013 (colored by Reprostugan)