|Produced for:||Fantomen 17/2017|
|# of pgs:||22|
|Producer:||Egmont Publishing AB|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- Awhina's Great-uncle (deceased, mentioned)
- Sasha (deceased, mentioned)
- Raven Marshall
- Storm Marshall
- Honey Marshall
- Detective Mortimer
- New Zealand
- Salerno Hotel Apartments
- State bank
- Marshall sisters' hideout
- Police Station
- The Phantom moves faster than the lightning.
- The Phantom has the strength of ten tigers!
Behind the scenes
- David Bishop wrote the following in a blog post: "Red Zone is set in 2013 Christchurch, two years after the big earthquake that killed so many people, inspired by a visit there. Much of Christchurch was still in ruins that year, but there was an amazing spirit among the locals, everyone determined to rebuild and reinvent their city. Hopefully my entirely fictitious story captures some of that spirit, as well as giving the Phantom an exciting new adventure."
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Red Zone", The Phantom #1819 (2018)
- "Red Zone", Fantomet 13/2017
- "Red Zone", Fantomen 17/2017