|Yet another year with Covid-19 has left the Scandinavian Chapter without our usual sources of income. No meetings and no fairs equals zero income for us.|
So if you are a Phan of the Phantom and like the service we provide to you and fellow Phans, through this PhantomWiki we therefore, ask you to donate to the cost of running it.
|Start date:||August 31st, 1997|
|End date:||April 19th, 1998|
|# of strips:||34 pages|
|Original colorist:||KFS staff|
|Followed by:||"The Vanished Village"|
"Waterman" is the 147th Phantom Sunday story. It was originally published in American newspapers from August 31st, 1997, to April 19th, 1998.
It was written by Lee Falk and drawn by George Olesen and Fred Fredericks.
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
Behind the Scenes
- Queen Karola of Kula-Ku is mentioned, but as Queen Kulana of Ku.
- Her deceased husbands George, Kieth (sic) and Fred are named after the artists on the newspaper strip at the time.
- "The Great Web of Spidera" by Lee Falk and Sy Barry
- "Queen Karola of Kula-Ku" by Lee Falk and Sy Barry
- "The Beasts of Phantom Head Peak" by Lee Falk, George Olesen and Keith Williams
- "The Irrondi and the Great Ones" by Lee Falk and Sy Barry
- "Waterman", The Phantom #1197 (1998)
- Seura 32/1998-16/1999
- "Das Geheimnis der Fischmenschen", Phantom #1 (2022)
- Anandamela August 11, 1999 – ?, 1999
- "Waterman", The Phantom #11 (2021)
- "Su Adamı", Kızılmaske #31 (2016)
- Daytona Beach News-Journal August 31, 1997 – April 19, 1998
- Rome News-Tribune August 31, 1997 – April 19, 1998