|Yet another year with Covid-19 has left the Scandinavian Chapter without our usual sources of income. No meetings and no fairs equals zero income for us.|
So if you are a Phan of the Phantom and like the service we provide to you and fellow Phans, through this PhantomWiki we therefore, ask you to donate to the cost of running it.
The Vanished Village
|The Vanished Village|
|Start date:||April 26th, 1998|
|End date:||September 27th, 1998|
|# of strips:||23 pages|
|Artist:||George Olesen &|
|Original colorist:||KFS staff|
|Followed by:||"The Floradon Mystery"|
"The Vanished Village" is the 148th Phantom Sunday story. It was originally published in American newspapers from April 26th to September 27th, 1998.
It was written by Lee Falk and drawn by George Olesen and Fred Fredericks.
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- The 21st Phantom
- Old man Mozz
- The Drummer (mentioned)
- Llon / Doctor Llono / Alon
- Deep Woods
- Llona village
- Thunder river
- No-No Heights
Behind the scenes
- Several names are mixed up in this story. The poor relatives of the Llongo tribe are first called Llongo aswell, then Llono and finally Llona for the majority of the story. The character from this tribe is first called Llon, then Doctor Llono, and finally Alon.
- The reference to "The Drummer of Timpenni" changes the tribe's name to Timpani, and The Drummer does not look quite like his previous appearances.
- "The Lake Lady" by Lee Falk and Sy Barry
- "The Drummer of Timpenni" by Lee Falk and Sy Barry
- "The Flying Horse" by Lee Falk and Wilson McCoy
- "The Vanished Village", The Phantom #1216 (1998)
- Seura 16-40/1999
- "Die Giganten vom Niemandsland", Phantom #2 (2022)
- "The Vanished Village", The Phantom #12 (2021)
- "Yok Olan Köy", Kızılmaske #31 – #32 (2016)
- Republican Herald April 25, 1998 – September 26, 1998
- The Baltimore Sun April 26, 1998 – September 27, 1998
- Chippewa Herald April 26, 1998 – September 27, 1998
- Daytona Beach News-Journal April 26, 1998 – September 27, 1998
- Rome News-Tribune April 26, 1998 – September 27, 1998