|Yet another year with Covid-19 has left the Scandinavian Chapter without our usual sources of income. No meetings and no fairs equals zero income for us.|
So if you are a Phan of the Phantom and like the service we provide to you and fellow Phans, through this PhantomWiki we therefore, ask you to donate to the cost of running it.
The Phantom's Boyhood: School
|The Phantom's Boyhood: School|
|Produced for:||The Phantom #7|
|# of pgs:||4|
|Writer:||Lee Falk & Bill Harris|
"The Phantom's Boyhood: School" is a 1964 Gold Key story, written by Bill Harris, after an original script by Lee Falk, and with art by Bill Lignante.
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- "The Phantom's Boyhood" by Lee Falk, Bill Harris and Bill Lignante
- "The Phantom's Boyhood: Diana" by Lee Falk, Bill Harris and Bill Lignante
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "A Infância do Fantasma - A Escola", Fantasma #111 (1966)
- "Le niñez de el Fantasma parte 3 - Escuela", El Fantasma #7 (1966)
- "Mustanaamion nuoruusvuodet, osa 3: Koulu", Mustanaamio 14/1975
- "Mustanaamion nuoruusvuodet, osa 3: Koulu", Mustanaamio 5/1991
- "Det unge Fantomet, Del 3: Skolen", Fantomet 25/1989
- "Det unge Fantomet, Del 3: Skolen", Fantomets Krønike 6/2000
- "Fantomen som pojke, Del 3", X9 8/1970