|Yet another year with Covid-19 has left the Scandinavian Chapter without our usual sources of income. No meetings and no fairs equals zero income for us.|
So if you are a Phan of the Phantom and like the service we provide to you and fellow Phans, through this PhantomWiki we therefore, ask you to donate to the cost of running it.
The Outlaw's Herd
|The Outlaw's Herd|
|Produced for:||The Phantom #53 (1972)|
|# of pgs:||7|
"The Outlaw's Herd" is a 1972 Charlton story, written by Joe Gill and drawn by Pat Boyette.
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "The Outlaw's Herd", Giantsize Phantom #9 (2019)
- "Un troupeau d'esclaves", Le Fantôme #24 (1977)
- "The Outlaw's Herd", Indrajal Comics #198 (1974)
- "El Elefante Proscrito", Domingos Alegres #1367 (1980)
- "The Outlaw's Herd", The Phantom #53 (1972)
- "The Outlaw's Herd", The Complete Series: The Charlton Years: Volume #3 (2014)
- "Der Tag an dem Simba kam", Phantom #115 (combined with "No Gratitude" & "The Fire Gods") (1978)
- "Der Tag an dem Simba kam", Phantom Super-band #18 (combined with "No Gratitude" & "The Fire Gods")