|Yet another year with Covid-19 has left the Scandinavian Chapter without our usual sources of income. No meetings and no fairs equals zero income for us.|
So if you are a Phan of the Phantom and like the service we provide to you and fellow Phans, through this PhantomWiki we therefore, ask you to donate to the cost of running it.
A Sorceress in Bengali
|A Sorceress in Bengali|
|Produced for:||L'Uomo Mascherato|
|# of pgs:||24|
"A Sorceress in Bengali" is a 1967 Fratelli Spada story by Senio Pratesi.
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
Behind the scenes
- When reprinted in Sweden and Finland, changes were made to the story, for example several old Sy Barry panels were inserted.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Noitanainen", Mustanaamio 16/1973
- "Noitanainen", Mustanaamio 1973 (2016)
- "La sorcière du Bengale", Le Fantôme #182 (1968)
- "Una circe nel Bengala", L'Uomo Mascherato #33 (1967)
- "Svartkonst", Fantomen 16/1973
- "Svartkonst", Fantomen Christmas Album 2007