Treasure of St Lucifer
|Treasure of St Lucifer|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 3/2001|
|# of pgs:||31|
|Original colorist:||Times Graphics Singapore|
Diana Palmer-Walker is on vacation on St Lucifer in the Caribbean with her friend Sam Freeday, trying to find a lost treasure with Sam's brother and sister-in-law. Sam's brother Clyde is a historian and believes that legendary pirate François Le Clerk once hid a treasure on the island. Sam believes that the treasure can be found on a small island off the coast but the locals treat them with suspicion and refuse to give them help. One day The Phantom receives a letter with the news that Diana and the others have been lost at sea after a storm.
- Clyde, Sam's brother
- Denise, Sam's brother's wife
- Moses Lefevre
- Marlin, yacht
Old Jungle Sayings
- "When the Phantom moves, lightning stands still."
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Treasure of St Lucifer", The Phantom #1288 (2001)
- "St Luciferin aarre", Mustanaamio 3/2001
- "St. Lucifers skatt", Fantomen 3/2001