The Sixth Man
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Sixth Man|
|Produced for:||The Phantom #9|
|# of pgs:||25|
|Writer:||Lee Falk & Bill Harris|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- "It is said that sometimes The Phantom leaves the jungle and walks through the streets of the town like an ordinary man! This was such a night!"
- "The Phantom moves like lightning..."
- "The natives says when the angry Phantom speaks the whole earth trembles! ..and even the strongest of men turns weak with terror!"
- Although this story put heavy use of the phrases commonly known as old jungle sayings, the actual epithet "old jungle sayings" are yet to be put in use by Gold Key.
- The name of "Queen Sansamor" is likely a pun on "sans amor", meaning "without love" or "wanting love".
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "El sexto hombre", El Fantasma #9 (1966)
- "Den sjette mand", Fantomet #6 (1971)
- "Kuudes mies", Mustanaamio 17/1974
- "Kuudes mies", Mustanaamio 21/1989
- "Kuudes mies", Mustanaamio 1974 (2017)
- "Le sixième homme" Le Fantôme #385 (1972)
- "Il sesto uomo", L'Uomo Mascherato #31 (1972)
- Indrajal Comics #58 (1968)
- "Den sjätte mannen", X9 12/1970