|Yet another year with Covid-19 has left the Scandinavian Chapter without our usual sources of income. No meetings and no fairs equals zero income for us.|
So if you are a Phan of the Phantom and like the service we provide to you and fellow Phans, through this PhantomWiki we therefore, ask you to donate to the cost of running it.
The Secret of the Falls
|The Secret of the Falls|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 13/2004|
|# of pgs:||31|
"The Secret of the Falls" is a 2004 Team Fantomen story written by Roger Stern, with art by Dick Giordano.
The Phantom discovers an unconscious man, Norman Scott, who has floated downriver from the hidden civilization of Orapa, a people that may be descendants from the mythical Atlantis. Scott's partner has led a revolt in Orapa to take control of an artifact from the past, a ray cannon, that he intends to make conquests.
- Norman Scott, geologist
- Jerry Scott, Norman's son
- Will Fletcher, pilot
- When the Phantom moves, lightning stands still.
Behind the scenes
- The name of the tribe Orapa (Aparo backwards) is a tribute to Phantom artist Jim Aparo.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- The Phantom #1387 (2004)
- "Putouksen salaisuus", Mustanaamio 13/2004
- "Fallets hemlighet", Fantomet 13/2004
- "Fallets hemlighet", Fantomen 13/2004