The Phantom's Boyhood
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Phantom's Boyhood|
|Produced for:||The Phantom #5|
|# of pgs:||12|
|Writer:||Lee Falk & Bill Harris|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- The current Phantom is said to have been born 25 years ago.
- For the first time in a Gold Key story, the current Phantom is specified as being the 21st of the line, as it is told that as a child, he read about "the first Phantom and the twenty generations that followed". Other Gold Key stories, however, says that the current Phantom is the 16th or the 17th.
- This is also the first Gold Key story to feature a good view of the Skull Cave from outside.
- The current Phantom's aunt and uncle is unnamed in this story, but in the next part they are referred to "the Nelsons" by Diana, and Mrs. Nelson is revealed to be named Sophie.
- "The Phantom's Boyhood: Diana" by Lee Falk, Bill Harris and Bill Lignante
- "The Phantom's Boyhood: School" by Lee Falk, Bill Harris and Bill Lignante
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "A Infância do Fantasma!", Fantasma #107 (1965)
- "A Infância do Fantasma!", Fantasma #224 (1974)
- "A Infância do Fantasma", Fantasma Especial #6 (1985)
- "La infancia del Fantasma, parte 1 - La partida", El Fantasma #5 (1966)
- "Mustanaamion varhaisvuodet", Mustanaamio 12/1975 and "Mustanaamio nuorena, osa 2", 13/1975
- "Mustanaamion varhaisvuodet" and "Mustanaamio nuorena, osa 2", Mustanaamio 5/1991
- "The Phantom's Boyhood", Indrajal Comics #31 (1966)
- "Fantomen som pojke, Del 1", X9 6/1970
- "The Phantom's Boyhood", The Phantom #5 (1963)
- "The Phantom's Boyhood", The Complete Series: The Gold Key Years: Volume #1 (2011)