|Yet another year with Covid-19 has left the Scandinavian Chapter without our usual sources of income. No meetings and no fairs equals zero income for us.|
So if you are a Phan of the Phantom and like the service we provide to you and fellow Phans, through this PhantomWiki we therefore, ask you to donate to the cost of running it.
Temple of the Gods, Part 6: The Beasts Stir
|Temple of the Gods, Part 6: The Beasts Stir|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 10-11/2007|
|# of pgs:||32|
|Writer:||David Bishop &|
"Temple of the Gods, Part 6: The Beasts Stir" is a 2007 Team Fantomen story, written by David Bishop and Hans Lindahl, with art by César Spadari.
The 17th Phantom arrives in Paris in 1888 to visit his sister Julie who is studying at the Pasteur institute. The Phantom also meets Dr. Cricklewood who has been summoned there through a mysterious letter.
- Eric, tenor
- Dr. Cricklewood
- Madame Carlotta
- Christine, Julie's flatmate
- Gare du Nord
- The Pasteur Institute
Behind the scenes
- In this story, Julie is still studying in Paris in 1888, while it has been previously stated that she graduated in 1886 and returned to the jungle to work as a doctor.
- "Temple of the Gods, Part 1: The U-Boat Mystery" by Tony DePaul, George Olesen, Keith Williams, and Paul Ryan
- "Temple of the Gods, Part 2: Return to Eden" by Tony DePaul and Paul Ryan
- "Temple of the Gods, Part 3: The Secret Sect" by Tony DePaul and Paul Ryan
- "Temple of the Gods, Part 4: Servant of Evil" by David Bishop, Hans Lindahl, and Paul Ryan
- "Temple of the Gods, Part 5: Thirst" by David Bishop, Hans Lindahl, and César Spadari
- "Julie" by Norman Worker and Georges Bess
- "The Phantom Army" by David Bishop and Sal Velluto
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Temple of the Gods, Part 6: The Beasts Stir", The Phantom #1479 (2007)
- "Jumalten temppeli 6: Hirviö herää", Mustanaamio 10-11/2007
- "Gudenes tempel, Del 6: Udyrene våkner", Fantomet 9-10/2007
- "Gudarnas tempel: Del 6 - Odjuren vaknar", Fantomen 10-11/2007