|Yet another year with Covid-19 has left the Scandinavian Chapter without our usual sources of income. No meetings and no fairs equals zero income for us.|
So if you are a Phan of the Phantom and like the service we provide to you and fellow Phans, through this PhantomWiki we therefore, ask you to donate to the cost of running it.
Hero's Death Sentence
|Hero's Death Sentence|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 20/1983|
|# of pgs:||23|
"Hero's Death Sentence" is a 1983 Team Fantomen story, written by Dai Darell, with art by Kari Leppänen.
Dr Len Jerome, an old friend of Diana's comes to visit her at The Tree House. When Hero badly injures his leg and The Phantom considers to put an end to Hero's misery, Dr Jeremoe instead suggests a new form of surgery and perform the operation himself assisted by Guran.
- "The Snake Ring" by Dai Darell and Kari Leppänen
- "The Pit of Doom" by Diane Karlstrom, Magnus Carling, Rafael Ruiz and Coral Martínez
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Hero's Death Sentence", The Phantom #1032 (1993)
- "Heros dom", Fantomet #245 (1984)
- "Heron tuomio", Mustanaamio 3/1984
- "Heron tuomio", Mustanaamio 6/1991
- "Heros dom", Fantomet 4/1984
- "Heros dom", Fantomets Krønike 3/1993
- "Heros dom", Fantomet Gullalderen #25 (2016)
Serbia and Montenegro
- "Херој и зла коб" (romanized as "Heroj i zla kob"), Politikin Zabavnik #2744 – #2745 (2004)
- "Heros dom", Fantomen 20/1983
- "Heros dom", Fantomen 26/1990
- "Heros dom", Fantomen Krönika 5/2002
- "Heros dom", Fantomen Christmas Album 2009