The White Slave Trade
|The White Slave Trade|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 5/1983|
|# of pgs:||32|
Best friends Mia and Cheerie are travelling by train around Europe. In Frankfurt they accept a guided tour by a man, Mannfred, but instead of a tour around the city they are kidnapped and taken to a house outside the city where prince Ahman Ben Said will keep them for a while before taking them and other girls to his princedom in Oman to live in his harem.
At an airport The Phantom meet Dr Ernst Heath, Mia's grandfather, who is searching for the girls. He has a photo of Mia wearing the Good Mark necklace so The Phantom decide to help. He travels to Frankfurt and soon finds out that the two girls is staying against their will in the prince's rented house. The girls are gone from the house though and The Phantom travel by plane to Bujharat to free them.
- The 21st Phantom
- Diana Palmer-Walker
- Kit and Heloise
- Dr Axel
- Previous Phantom, possibly The 20th Phantom
- Prince Ahman Ben Said
- Amudh, the prince's secretary
- Dr Ernst Heath
- Joshua Ounee
- Benjamin, Joshua's son
- Mrs Ounee
- When the Phantom asks, you answer.
- The voice of the Phantom turns the blood to ice.
- Never point a gun at the Phantom.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "The White Slave Trade", The Phantom #1434 (2005)
- "Hvid slavehandel", Fantomet #253 (1985)
- "Valkoista orjakauppaa", Mustanaamio 14/1983
- "Hvit slavehandel", Fantomet 14/1983
- "Hvit slavehandel", Fantomets Krønike 7/2007
- "Hvit slavehandel", Fantomet Gullalderen 22 (2015)
- "Vit slavhandel", Fantomen 5/1983
- "Die Sklavenjäger von Bengasi", Phantom #237 (1983)