The Swamp Devil
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Swamp Devil|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 21/1989|
|# of pgs:||32|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- Joseph Matumbo
- Peter Kembu
- Nick Cancuna
- Hans Schmidt
- The Jungle Patrol
- The Swamp Rats
Behind the Scenes
- The character Slim first appeared in "The Swamp Rats", but was then named Otter. Otter was renamed Slim in the Swedish translation of "The Swamp Rats". The name Slim was used for "The Swamp Devil" and was carried over to the English translation published in Australia.
- In "The Swamp Devil", it is mentioned that Otter/Slim has escaped from prison. It is never stated directly that the prison in question is Boomsby, but a map showing The Great Swamp next to Boomsby implies that it is.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Rämepaholainen", Mustanaamio 6/1990
- "Sumpuhyret", Fantomet 6/1990
- "Träskdjävulen", Fantomen 21/1989