The Story of Hero
|The Story of Hero|
|Produced for:||The Phantom #27|
|# of pgs:||24|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- King Surobi of Kabora
- Princess Melonie of Kabora
- The Chief of Sinku
- "When the Phantom is angry, his blows sound like thunder"
Behind the scenes
- This story tells an alternative story of Hero's origin, as opposed to "The Maharajah's Daughter". There are however striking similarities between the two stories, most notably the fact that the Phantom receives Hero after rescuing a kidnapped princess.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "A História de Herói", Fantasma #144 (1968)
- "A História de Herói", Fantasma #312 (1981)
- "A História de Herói", Gibi #11 (1994)
- "Historien om Hero", Fantomet #5 (1971)
- "L'histoire de Héros", Le Fantôme #223 (1968)
- "La storia di Eroe", L'Uomo Mascherato #78 (1968)
- "Historien om Hero", Fantomet 20/1989
- "Berättelsen om Hero", X9 7/1969
- "The Story of Hero", Creepy Worlds #98