The Slave Ship
|The Slave Ship|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 1/2008|
|# of pgs:||29|
Julie is working at a mission in the jungle and her brother has just become the 17th Phantom. The talking drums speak of slavers from Cinnabar kidnapping villagers and Julie and her brother fight the slavers together.
- Fatima of Cinnabar
- Cinnabar, sailing ship
- Talking drums
Behind the scenes
- In "The Moriarty Experiment" the 18th Phantom said that Julie defeated the slavers of Cinnabar on her own. This event was illustrated with Julie dressed in the Phantom costume. In this story Julie is not dressed as the Phantom.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "The Slave Ship", The Phantom #1501 (2008)
- "Orjalaiva", Mustanaamio 1/2008
- "Slaveskipet", Fantomet 26/2007
- "Slavskeppet", Fantomen 1/2008