The Singh Web
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Singh Web|
|Produced for:||The Singh Web (2002)|
|# of pgs:||48|
|Original colorist:||Ken Wolak,|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- The phantom has a thousand eyes and a thousand ears.
- There are times when the phantom leaves the jungle and walks the streets like an ordinary man.
- Never point a gun at the phantom.
Behind the scenes
- Bangalla is shown on a map to be located on the east coast of Africa, roughly where Kenya is located in reality.
- The capital of Bangalla is referred to as Mawitaan in the story, but as Morristown on a map.
- The symbol of the Singh Brotherhood shown in this story consists of seven interlocking circles of the same size, rather than six smaller circles around a big circle.
- This was supposed to be the first Phantom story released by Moonstone Books, but a change of artists meant that "The Ghost Killer" was finished and released first. In the first trade paperback from Moonstone, "The Singh Web" was published first, as originally intended.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "O Segredo dos Singh", O Fantasma Graphic Novel #2 (2003)