The Prodigal Son
|The Prodigal Son|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 9/2001|
|# of pgs:||33|
|Original colorist:||Times Graphics Singapore|
An undisclosed forefather of the Phantom sent his son to study in Prague. But the son was undisciplined and joined the Singh pirates instead.
- Unspecified past Phantom
- Chris, son of unspecified past Phantom
- Unspecified past chief of the Bandars
- Wife of unspecified past Phantom
Behind the scenes
- The story does not specify which Phantom the son is. According to an unofficial theory published in Fantomen 19/2001, the prodigal son is the 8th Phantom.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "The Prodigal Son", The Phantom #1292 (2001)
- "Kadonnut Poika", Mustanaamio 9/2001