|Produced for:||Fantomen 17/1974|
|# of pgs:||22|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- Chief of the Patago Tribe
- Bandar warriors
- Patago villagers
- The Misty Mountains (mentioned)
Behind the scenes
- Devil's thoughts are presented in a thought bubble in this story. Writer Janne Lundström would often include lines and thoughts for Devil in his scripts, as a joke for editor Ulf Granberg who would then edit them out before the story was published. However, in this case Granberg kept Devil's line and as a consequence Lundström never dared to insert jokes of that kind again. The only other time that Devil's thoughts have been shown was in the 1984 story "The White Horseman".
- The character Gollum is inspired by and named after the character of the same name in "The Lord of the Rings" by J.R.R. Tolkien.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Parasitten", Fantomet #51 (1975)