The Missing Link (Team Fantomen story)
|The Missing Link|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 25/1993|
|# of pgs:||32|
|Artist:||Felmang & Anthony Benny|
|Original colorist:||Times Graphics Singapore|
In 1912 the Bengali Academy of Science organizes a science expedition beyond the Nyagasa falls to find a living member of Homo Bengalis, the missing link between human and ape.
- Archibald Tipps
- Gerard Bloom
- Kure, Bandar
- Barney Baxter, member of the expedition
- Bengali Academy of Sciences
- The Jungle Patrol
- Talking drums
- There are times when the Phantom leaves the jungle and walks the streets of the town like an ordinary man.
- When the Phantom moves, lightning stands still.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Puuttuva lenkki", Mustanaamio 25/1993