The Minotaurus Cult
|The Minotaurus Cult|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 3/1988|
|# of pgs:||32|
Diana Palmer-Walker is attending a human rights conference in Crete when she receives a visit from a news photographer, Don Foster, who is being chased by men belonging to the Minotaurus Sect, a group responsible for several terrorist attacks in Greece. Foster has taken photos of one of the sect's secret meetings and him and Diana are kidnapped by the sect and taken to their secret stronghold on an island off the coast. When The Phantom arrives in Crete for a few days of vacation he discovers that Diana's apartment has been wrecked but also a receipt for a roll of film at a photo shop. After picking up the photos he is also kidnapped by the cult and taken to their island where General Tsaldaris intends to have the prisoners killed by a large bull-like man in a labyrinth.
- General Tsaldaris
- Donald Foster, photographer
- Penny Drake, Diana's colleague
- Niko, photo shop owner
- The Minotaurus Cult
- When the Phantom moves, lightning stands still.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "A Seita do Minotauro", Fantasma Especial #32 (1989)
- "Minotaurus sekten", Fantomet #306 (1989)
- "Minotaurus-uhka", Mustanaamio 16/1988
- "Minotaurussekten", Fantomen 3/1988