The Jungle Patrol Headquarters
|The Jungle Patrol Headquarters|
|First appearance:||"The Professor"|
|Created by:||Lee Falk & Wilson McCoy|
The Jungle Patrol Headquarters is located in the Bengali jungle.
The Jungle Patrol Headquarters is the headquartes of paramilitary law enforcement organisation called the Jungle Patrol, formed by the 6th Phantom in 1664. The first headquarters was established in an abadoned castle but its location was changed many times. Usually it is depicted as a fenced encampment at the edge of the jungle. Just outside the headquarters is the Abandoned Well which the Phantom uses to secretly communicate with the Jungle Patrol in his guise as The Unknown Commander.