|Produced for:||The Phantom #1|
|# of pgs:||32|
|Writer:||Lee Falk & Bill Harris|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- Prince Ragoon
- United States
- This is the first full-length US Phantom comic story produced for a magazine, rather than as a daily or Sunday strip. It's also the first full-length US Phantom story not to be credited to Lee Falk, although it is a new version of one of Falk's 1954 daily stories.
- Although the number of "the current Phantom" isn't mentioned in this story, the one-page introduction of The Phantom #1, which originally served as an introduction to this story and the entire line-up of Gold Key's Phantom production, states that "our" Phantom is the 16th of the line.
- This is also, for obvious reasons, the first appearances of the Phantom, Devil, Hero and Diana in a Gold Key story.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "El juego de la muerte", Fantasía #177 (1971)
- "The Game", Giantsize Phantom #17 (2021)
- "El juego", El Fantasma #2 (1966)
- "Det grusomme spil", Fantomet #13 (1972)
- "Il ricatto del Principe Ragon", L'Uomo Mascherato #29 (1963; redrawn by Enzo Carretti)
- "Det grusomme spillet", Fantomet 8/1990
- "Det grymma spelet", X9 11/1970
- "The Game",The Phantom #1 (1962)
- "The Game",The Complete Series: The Gold Key Years: Volume #1 (2011)