The Brotherhood of the Ring
|The Brotherhood of the Ring|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 4/2013|
|# of pgs:||32|
|Producer:||Egmont Kids Media Nordic AB|
After the events of "Public Enemy Number One", The Phantom attends Colonel Wild's funeral and notices that one of the guest's lord Caruthers, is wearing a skull ring just like his own. Two days later The Phantom reads a news item that an unknown man has been found murdered, wearing a skull ring. When the dead man has been identified, The Phantom discovers that the dead man's brother is involved with a cult that plans to make an attack on the Great Exhibition of 1851.
- Lord Caruthers
- Mr Donaldson
- Leon, Mr Donaldson's brother
- United Kingdom
- Crystal Palace
- The Brotherhood of the Ring
- Morning Post
Behind the scenes
- The Australian reprint mistakenly refers to "Jonathon Wild, Part 1" and "Jonathon Wild, Part 2" instead of "Public Enemy Number One".
- The Swedish translation incorrectly uses the term "pantbrev" (deed of trust) instead of the correct term "pantkvitto" (pawnbroker's receipt).
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "The Brotherhood of the Ring", The Phantom #1656 (2013)
- "Ringens brorskap", Fantomet 5-6/2013
- "Ringens brödraskap", Fantomen 4/2013