|Start date:||January 11, 1999|
|End date:||March 13, 1999|
|# of strips:||54 (9 weeks)|
|Artist:||George Olesen & Keith Williams|
|Original colorist:||KFS staff|
|Preceded by:||"The Dakk Pirates"|
|Followed by:||"Terror at the Opera"|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- The 21st Phantom
- Diana Palmer-Walker
- Kit and Heloise
- The Forest Giant (in flashback only)
- Chief of Noganda/Nagarda
- children of chief of Noganda/Nagarda
- Chief of Albee
- Alba, daughter of chief of Albee
- Jones Plumbing Co.
- The Council of Chiefs
Behind the scenes
- This was the last daily story completely written by Lee Falk. It ended on the same day that he passed away.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "The Albee", The Phantom #1230 (1999)
- Anandabazar Patrika ? – ?
- "கல் கோட்டை" (romanized as "Kal kottai"), Rani Comics #408
- "The Albee", The Phantom #11 (2021)
- The Daily Gleaner January 11, 1999 – March 13, 1999
- El Informador November 7, 2001 – January 26, 2002
- Svenska Dagbladet September 10, 1999 – November 11, 1999