If, as stated in the biogtaphy part, Smith is the colorer of the Sunday pages from 2009, the stories that he has colored should, in my opinion, be listed. Karl MAN--184.108.40.206 10:17, 9 August 2009 (CEST)
- Yes, he is the colorist today. I found his Comic Art Fans gallery where he shows his colored Sundays, and confirmed it with him. However: we have not given credits to colorists of Sunday stories (or any other stories) before. I am not against it, but I just wonder how we should do with colorists, because:
- In 99% of the cases, the colorist is unknown.
- Most stories appear in new colors every time they are printed in color. Should all colorists be credited, or only the first colorist?
- For stories that first appeared in b/w, but later have appeared in color, should any colorist be credited?
- Andreas 10:34, 9 August 2009 (CEST)
- After some thought, I have arrived at the conclusion that colorists should only be credited when they are in the strip, as Sy Barry had a lot of assistents that never are credited. Though, the stories that Smith has colored could perhaps be mentioned in this article? Karl MAN--220.127.116.11 16:03, 9 August 2009 (CEST)