|Produced for:||Fantomen 10/2011|
|# of pgs:||32|
|Writer:||Tony De Paul|
A gang of bank robbers pretend to do charitable work at a Morristown convent, but is really using the convent to hide after a bank robbery.
- Mother Evelyn
- Frank Wolfgang
- Ivory-Lana (mentioned only)
- Morristown Herald
- The Morning
- There are times when the Phantom leaves the jungle and walks the streets of the town like an ordinary man.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Sister Steelfist", The Phantom #1598 (2011)
- "Søster stålneve", Fantomet 9/2011
- "Syster stålnäve", Fantomen 10/2011