|Produced for:||Fantomen 1/1982|
|# of pgs:||26|
The Phantom is staying in The Skull Cave with Kit and Heloise, who are teething. Meanwhile a crypto-zoologist comes to The deep Woods to find out the truth behind the legandary The Ghost who Walks.
- The 21st Phantom
- Kit and Heloise
- Diana Palmer-Walker (mentioned only)
- Tara Tagama (mentioned only)
- Dr Verdeur
- Eugene Marrant
- Gamuba of the Ogkura
- Dr Heuvelmans
- Talking drums
- The Phantom has the strength of ten tigers.
- The Phantom has a thousand eyes and a thousand ears.
- The Phantom moves as silently as the jungle cat.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Afsløret", Fantomet #207 (1983)
- "Paljastettu!", Mustanaamio 10/1982
- "Avslöjad", Fantomen 1/1982