|Produced for:||The Story of the Phantom|
|# of pgs:||160|
In the far reaches of the peaceful jungle, a notorious international criminal establishes KILLER'S TOWN, a haven for thieves and murderers from many nations. There, with their stolen diamonds, gold, and other precious loot, they find safe refuge from the forces of law and order and are free to pursue their dissolute lives, protected from arrest and punishment.
When a beautiful and innocent young girl is trapped in this evil place, the terrorists are confronts by a mysterious and seemingly all-powerful force represented by THE SIGN OF THE SKULL, as the Phantom, single-handed, pits himself against the vicious world of KILLER'S TOWN.
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- The 21st Phantom
- Colonel Randolph Weeks
- Caroline Weeks
- Patrolman Sandy
- Fraka (mentioned)
- Dr Axel
- Matthew Crumb, Governor-General of New Metropolis / Killer's Town
- Pecival Koy aka Killer Koy
- Police Chief Mano Togando
- Ito Togando, Lord Mayor of Mawitaan
- General Sago Togando
- Gando Togando, publisher of Mawitaan Daily
- Chief Justice Amy Togando
- Okan Togando, Chairman Bangalla Bank
- Captain Smyth
- Sergeant Dave Hills
- Sergeant Morgan
- Sergeant Tamos
- Dynamite (horse)
- Cuddles (donkey)
- Trader Ed
- New Metropolis / Killer's Town
- The Killer Hilton
- The Misty Mountains (mentioned)
- Lower Gamma
- Rumania (mentioned)
- Mawitaan Daily
- The Jungle Express (not named)
- The Phantom's ways are so mysterious, even stong men become like children afraid of the dark.
- The Phantom moves on cat's feet.
- The sight of the Phantom on a dark jungle night can freeze the blood.
- Phantom moves like lightning in the sky.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Killer's Town", The Story of the Phantom #9 (1973)
- "Killer's Town", The Complete Series: The Avon Novels Volume Nine (2019)
- "Die Stadt des Killers", Phantom #29 (1975)