|Produced for:||Fantomen 5/1984|
|# of pgs:||32|
A ship's captain is smuggllng automatic weapons into Bengali but the weapons are meant for a group of women who wish to serve justice their own way.
- Charl Rednick
- Gordon, driver
- Mrs Thorn-Weaver
- O'Weye, chief of Ossewey
- McDoe, police officer
- Red Star shipping company
- "Lucky Wave", boat
- Newspapers "Morristown Post" and "Bengali Day"
- Thompson submachine gun
- When the Phantom asks, you answer.
- When the Phantom moves, lightning stands still.
- There are times when the Phantom leaves the jungle and walks the streets of the town like an ordinary man.
Behind the Scenes
- The story was published as "Commando II" in Australia, but the correct and original title is "Commando 11" which for example can be seen on the Fantomen 5/1984 cover.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Kommando 11", Mustanaamio 15/1984
- "Kommando 11", Fantomet 15/1984