|Start date:||May 24th, 1992|
|End date:||December 6th, 1992|
|# of strips:||29 pages|
|Original colorist:||KFS staff|
|Preceded by:||"The Fourth Son"|
|Followed by:||"How The Phantom Saved|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- Prince Wambo
- Ghost Tiger King
- Phantom moves faster than eye can see.
Behind the scenes
In some reprints published in Scandinavia, some panels from the Team Fantomen story "The Thousand Tigers" by Lennart Hartler, Magnus Magnusson, and Jaime Vallvé were edited into the story to match Team Fantomen's version from previous stories.
- "Tiger, Tiger", The Phantom #1033 (1993)
- Seura 6-32/1993
- "Tiikerikuningas", Mustanaamio 23/1993 (including excerpts from "The Thousand Tigers")
- Anandamela February 2, 1994 – August 31, 1994
- Le tigri fantasma", Phantom #342
- Rapport ? – ?