|Start date:||August 31st, 1997|
|End date:||April 19th, 1998|
|# of strips:||34 pages|
|Artist:|| George Olesen,|
|Original colorist:||KFS staff|
|Followed by:||"The Vanished Village"|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
Behind the Scenes
- Queen Karola of Kula-Ku is mentioned, but as Queen Kulana of Ku.
- Her deceased husbands George, Kieth (sic) and Fred are named after the artists on the newspaper strip at the time.
- "The Great Web of Spidera" by Lee Falk and Sy Barry
- "Queen Karola of Kula-Ku" by Lee Falk and Sy Barry
- "The Beasts of Phantom Head Peak" by Lee Falk, George Olesen and Keith Williams
- "The Irrondi and the Great Ones" by Lee Falk and Sy Barry
- "Waterman", The Phantom #1197 (1998)
- Seura 32/1998-16/1999
- Anandamela August 11, 1999 – ?, 1999
- "Su Adamı", Kızılmaske #31 (2016)