The Viking Fortress Mystery
|The Viking Fortress Mystery|
|Start date:||April 4, 2004|
|End date:||September 26, 2004|
|# of strips:||26|
|Original colorist:||Graham Nolan|
|Preceded by:||"The Sinbad Stone"|
|Followed by:||"The Iron Python"|
It is a remake of "The Viking Castle Mystery", a Team Fantomen story from 1997, also written by DePaul. The reason was that Tony DePaul had been involved in a serious motorcycle accident and reused some of his previous Team Fantomen scripts in order to catch up on deadlines.
A viking fortress arise out of the sea nearby the village of the Mori tribe.
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "The Viking Fortress Mystery", The Phantom #1403 (2005)
- Seura 36/2005-10/2006
- "Mysteriet med vikingborgen", Fantomet 5-6/2014
- Rapport ?, 2004 – March 6, 2005
- "Mysteriet med vikingaborgen", Fantomen 2-3/2014
- "Viking Kalesi Gizemi", Kızılmaske #36 (2016)