The Vanished Village
|The Vanished Village|
|Start date:||April 26th, 1998|
|End date:||September 27th, 1998|
|# of strips:||23 pages|
|Artist:|| George Olesen &|
|Original colorist:||KFS staff|
|Followed by:||"The Floradon Mystery"|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- Llon / Doctor Llono / Alon
Behind the Scenes
- Several names are mixed up in this story. The poor relatives of the Llongo tribe are first called Llongo aswell, then Llono and finally Llona for the majority of the story. The character from this tribe is first called Llon, then Doctor Llono, and finally Alon.
- The reference to "The Drummer of Timpenni" changes the tribe's name to Timpani, and The Drummer does not look quite like his previous appearances.
- "The Lake Lady" by Lee Falk and Sy Barry
- "The Drummer of Timpenni" by Lee Falk and Sy Barry
- "The Flying Horse" by Lee Falk and Wilson McCoy
- The Phantom #1216 (1998)
- Seura 16-40/1999