The Treasure of the Barracuda
|The Treasure of the Barracuda|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 13/1984|
|# of pgs:||46|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
Behind the Scenes
- This story was originally intended as the second "graphic novel"-type story produced by Team Fantomen, after "Flame". However, the sales of the "Flame" album was not good enough for a sequel, so "The Treasure of the Barracuda" was published in the regular Fantomen comic book instead of a color album.
- Doctor Waghorn has learned from his research that the Jungle Patrol was founded by The Phantom who defeated Redbeard and recruited pirates as the first patrolmen. Not even the Jungle Patrol records include this fact!
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Barracudas skat", Fantomet #261 (1985)
- "Barracudan aarre", Mustanaamio 24/1984
- "Barracudas skatt", Fantomet 1/1985
- "Barracudas skatt", Fantomets Krønike 3/1990
- "Barracudas skatt", Krønikebok #9 (2003)